Created: February 3, 2014
In regard to the protection of all personal information that Toska-Bano’k handles, we sufficiently recognize our social mission, will protect the rights of those concerned and will comply with regulations, and so forth concerning personal information. Moreover, we have established a personal information protection management system in order to realize the policy indicated below, and we will devote companywide efforts to continually improving it while constantly remaining aware of the latest IT trends, changes to social demands, and changes in the operating environment.
1. Personal information will be limited to the scope required for the legitimate implementation of our business operations, including customer inquiries, customer management, hiring of employees, and personnel affairs management. We will obtain, use and provide such information appropriately and will not use personal information beyond the scope required for the achievement of its specified purposes of use.
2. We will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines prescribed by the national government, and other standards regarding personal information protection.
3. In regard to risks such as personal information leakage, loss or damage, we will adopt reasonable safety measures, allocate management resources that correspond to the actual conditions of business operations where risks should be avoided, and continually improve our personal information security system. Moreover, in the case of an emergency, we will promptly take corrective action.
4. We will respond swiftly, sincerely and appropriately to complaints and consultation concerning the handling of personal information.
5. We will appropriately revise our personal information protection management system in a timely manner in the light of changes in the environment surrounding Toska-Bano’k and continually promote improvements to the system.
This policy will be distributed and conveyed to all employees and we shall take steps to make it available to anyone at any time by publishing it on our website and in pamphlets, and the like.
Inquiries regarding our personal information protection policy are accepted by the following point of contact.
Personal information inquiries
[Head Office]Tohshin Kanda TH Building 7F
14 Kanda Higashimatsushita-Cho, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 101-0042
Phone: +81-3-6821-7993 (Rep.) Fax: +81-3-6821-7997 (Rep.)
We will respond to inquiries on Saturdays and Sundays as well as during the year-end and New Year holidays, Golden Week and the summer holiday period from the next business day onward.